Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Silence Isn't Always Golden

Wow, I really suck at this updating thing. I have a new TV and recently discovered I can watch even more TV with On Demand, yet I can't get myself to write anything about everything I'm watching. I just need to figure out a process that works for me. While I figure out what that is, here are a few small nuggets about what I've been viewing lately:

The Cape is my new Heroes.
Royal Pains makes me happy.
Fairly Legal & Harry's Law are pleasant surprises.
Glee lights up my life.
The Big Bang Theory never disappoints.
Smallville started with a bang but hit a few mid-season bumps.
Modern Family is totally funny.
Gossip Girl always brings the delicious drama.
Hellcats made a comeback.
One Tree Hill has reached its end.
Supernatural bites.
Fringe is keeping me on the edge of my seat.
Chuck is a bunch of wacky goodness.
The Office has its good and eh days.
Off the Map, Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice are basically the same show and so addicting.
The Vampire Diaries is a great PG-13 alternative to True Blood.
Nikita is oddly intriguing.
90210 ain't all that bad.
Being Human has a great concept, but I'm still not sold.
Cougar Town still roars.
Life Unexpected is gone and I'm soooo sad.
30 Rock...rocks.
Outsourced is offensively funny.

I'm sure I'm missing a few, but I need to focus on the process now.

1 comment:

mavenjen said...

yay you are back. kind of. it is now the end of april. :)